What is Traceable?
API Discovery & Risk Management
API Security, API Discovery and Risk Management. Understand the real-time security posture of your application and APIs in your fast paced, constantly changing microservices-based application.
Runtime Application & API Protection
Application security from modern API security threats. Actionable insight into your current web application security and API security posture, effectively seeing into the ‘DNA’ of your application and associated APIs.
Data & Threat Analytics
Analytics, Data Privacy and Compliance. Understand the nature of the data flowing into, out of, and within your applications and APIs. Enable forensics, threat analysis, and faster audit responses.
Intelligent Security Testing (coming soon)
Bring our Security AI insights from operational knowledge left in the pipeline to detect and block risks as early as possible.
Why Security and Developers Choose Traceable
Traceable is designed to protect applications from the inside and to keep up with the speed of development and attackers.
- Automatic API discovery and app topology
- Automatic and continuous API risk scoring
- Protection from OWASP & OWASP API Top 10, and emerging threats
- User attribution and user behavior anomalies
- Granular data access visibility
Today’s top security and development teams choose Traceable.
Lakshmi Hanspal, CISO, Box & Investor at SVCI
“Traceable’s approach fundamentally differs from others in that it understands the application’s intent and its correct usage behavior. No other product does this.”
Jonathan Jaffe, CISO, Lemonade & Investor at SVCI
“Traceable solves one of the biggest problems security teams face, which is distinguishing between valid and malicious use of an application’s APIs.”
Gerhard Eschelbeck, Previously CISO at Google & Advisor at Traceable
Why did we build Traceable?
- The threats are inside the application and security needs to be from the inside out
- Change and attacks are now continuous so security must be able to adapt to continuously changing threats and vulnerabilities
- Security is not simply a department or a job title – it’s a team effort (Architects, Engineering and Developers, Operations, and information security.)
Combine application observability with AI/ML-based security to support the whole team.
- Know and understand the inner workings of the application
- Automatically detect changes (new APIs, new services) and learn autonomously
- Provide accurate and real-time information to the team
with constant change. Get the inside trace.
Application architectures and the security landscape is constantly changing. How do you keep up to date? What are the latest thoughts on protecting your applications?
The application renaissance has begun. Delivering new application features and functions every two weeks is now table stakes. Learn how to re-think security for the future.
Want to see Traceable in action and learn how you can dramatically improve your application security posture in minutes?
We have made our distributed tracing technology available as an open source project named Hypertrace. While our application security and machine learning capabilities will remain proprietary, Hypertrace is open source and available for free to every developer in need of a distributed tracing and observability platform.